<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14201314?origin\x3dhttp://apairofhsus.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Google
 
Web apairofhsus.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006

One year ago today: Oct 15, 2005 (Zanzibar beach, Day 3)

[Note: original post from the trip can be found here.]

Final day and night's stay at Jambiani beach in Zanzibar. Although I don't have photos, I had fun hanging out with local children on the beach. We drew photos in the sand together, and they were very interested in the fact that Chinese people eat with sticks. Later, I'd see Muslim school kids splashing around in the water, the little girls attired in cute little headscarves.

Here's a short FilmLoop full-screen slideshow of photos taken this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home